Wednesday, April 9, 2008

7 months






She's crawling!
Rowan loves chasing after her big brother and sister and getting in to their stuff. You turn around and *boom* there she is - she'll find us by following our voices from the other room. She has 6 teeth, the two front lowers and the four front ones across the top. (She doesn't much like us messing with her trying to get a look at them though.) This last week she started pulling up to stand - why do babies have to grow up so quickly? She'll be walking before we know it. I'm SO not ready!
I'm going to frame this one with the caption: "These are the hands you used to hold when I was a wee seven months old."

5 comments:

Michelle W said...

How cute is she!!!! I can't believe she's 7 months already. Hopefully I'll get to see you guys in a month or so for Melanie's wedding. Love you!

Unknown said...

she is so cute!! love it!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!

Michelle Dupre said...

She is so precious were did you get the pics done. I hate how fast they grow it makes me think I am ready for the next one just because I miss the baby baby except for the sleepless nights.

Jen said...

These pics were taken at Target - the manager there at the Watauga store does a great job...make sure you get her cause they are not all so good.