Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Arts Cow Photo Site

Arts Cow, is a new photo site similar to Snapfish or Shutterfly.

There is a nice deal available to new members who create a free account (this offer is until 5/31/08, so act now it will take you less than 5 minutes to create your free account). I'm going to assume that their shipping costs are reasonable enough to really make these free prints and photo books worth ordering.

What you get for signing up:
400 Free Prints (50 4x6 and 50 5x7 each month for the next 4 months)

* 8x8 Photo Book (20 pages) available starting May 31 and expiring Dec. 31
Check it out - I know I have a TON of pics still in digital format that I can get printed on the cheap - WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Will you send me the info to your savings blog? Sounds like a great deal. :) Also, this ArtsCow looks great too! Thanks for all the fun info!