and because I Adore cupcakes, I'll be making these:
I need to hunt down some ** SPARKLERS ** - anyone know where to get those nowadays? We'll be playing in the pool, grilling and of course watching Fireworks.
No sparklers allowed in the city. That's why you can't find them. You have to drive to one of the fireworks places and bring them into the city illegally. Seems to me it's about a 30 minute drive each way to the closest one. Don't ask me how I know this!!
I am: A redhead, wife, mother of 5, Super-Saver, deal seeking kinda gal! I'd like to be: A hip mom who enjoys running, a photographer, and an event planner.
1 comment:
No sparklers allowed in the city. That's why you can't find them. You have to drive to one of the fireworks places and bring them into the city illegally. Seems to me it's about a 30 minute drive each way to the closest one. Don't ask me how I know this!!
Post a Comment