Monday, February 25, 2008

Tuesday Tell All



"Never Say Never", at least that's how the saying goes.
For this week's Tuesday Tell All I thought it would be interesting to possibly tempt fate and record the answer to the following:
I've never...........

  • worn red lipstick
  • eaten real sushi
  • snow ski'd
  • traveled across an ocean in an airplane
  • broken a bone or had stitches
  • had my eyebrows waxed
  • been to the opera
  • been farther northeast in the US than Ohio
  • visited a Disney theme park
  • worn a bikini
  • kept my New Year's resolutions
  • mastered playing an instument
  • won an argument with my husband
  • bought anything at 5-7-9
  • had a root canal
  • watched an episode of Sex in the City or the Sopranos
  • worn fancy lingerie
  • lived in a 2 story house
  • been to the JFK memorial in Dallas, lived here all my life though
  • ran for an elected position
  • liked to eat cooked carrots, fennel or capers
  • had a tan - I just burn baby burn
  • failed a pregnancy test
  • recieved enough comments on my blog * hint hint*

Wow...this was harder than I thought it would be......give it a try!

2 comments:

Michelle W said...

Hi Aunt Jennie! It's been so long since I've seen you or your family! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can read about what you guys are up to. You are so inspiring and creative and have a beautiful family and I'm glad I can have a way to see your ideas and kids. I hope everyone is happy and healthy! Love Michelle

Sue said...

I was cracking up at the- Never have failed a pregnancy test. Too funny! I actually told my little sister about this the other day when she was stressed out that she might be pregnant.